May 26, 2021
President and CEO Diane Beastrom was selected as a recipient of Crain’s Cleveland Business’ 2021 “Women of Note.” Each year, Crain’s Cleveland Business honors a group of women who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to Northeast Ohio.
Diane will be featured in the June 28 issue of Crain’s and join other award recipients for a virtual ceremony on July 21.
You can register for the virtual celebration here.
Other 2021 “Women of Note” recipients include:
- Ayonna Blue Donald, Director, City of Cleveland, Department of Building and Housing
- Laura Duda, Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer, Goodyear
- Barbara Faciana, co-CEO, Pleasant Valley Corporation / NAI Pleasant Valley
- Sarah Flannery, Partner, Thompson Hine LLP
- Katharine Goss, President & CEO, Lakeview Cemetery
- Heidi Gullet, Associate Director, Associate Professor, Case Western Reserve University
- Carla Harwell, Medical Director, UH Otis Moss Jr. Community & Health Center, University Hospitals Health System
- Laura Hong, Managing Partner, Tucker Ellis LLP
- Shameka Jones Taylor, Vice President of the Corporate Work Study Program, Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Marcia Moreno, President & Founder, AmMore Consulting LLC
- Jill Paulsen, Executive Director, Cuyahoga Arts & Culture
- Ying (Anne) Pu, President/Editor, Global Chinese Service LLC – Erie Chinese News – Yili China News
- Cheryl Stephens, President & CEO, East Akron Neighborhood Development Corp, member of Cuyahoga County Council
- Jodi van der Wiel, Design Director, Vocon