Independence Ohio – Thursday, July 31, 2018 – Over 100 employees were honored for demonstrating excellence on the job and for their years of service at Koinonia’s annual All-Staff Awards Celebration. The awards celebrate individuals who have demonstrated excellence in one of Koinonia’s strategic guiding principles:
- Person-centered supports
- Innovative, effective services
- Healthy, supportive relationships
- Nurturing personal choice
- Partnerships with families
- Financial responsibility and stewardship
- Service excellence
- Personal growth and development
- Community membership and interaction
- Understanding and supporting change throughout the life cycle
Selection committees that consisted of Koinonia leadership, employees, and past award winners reviewed and ranked the nominations.
Award presenters were Diane Beastrom, President & CEO; David Laubenthal, Chief Administrative Officer, Julie Wagner, Chief People Officer, and Andrea Dobrin, Chief Operating Officer.